Câu hỏi về sự khác biệt, ưu nhược điểm, sự thay đổi – IELTS Speaking Part 3
Câu hỏi về sự khác biệt, ưu nhược điểm và sự thay đổi là câu hỏi khá phổ biến trong IELTS Speaking Part 3. Vậy các em nên trả lời thê nào khi gặp dạng câu hỏi này để đạt band điểm cao. Hãy xem ngay bài viết sau đây, thầy sẽ chia sẻ cho bạn toàn bộ cách trả lời các câu hỏi trên và cho ví dụ cụ thể kèm giải thích rõ ràng cho các em dễ hiểu nhất.
A.Cách trả lời câu hỏi về sự khác biệt trong IELTS Speaking Part 3
1. What are the differences between X and Y?
2. Template trả lời:
- Unlike X, Y tends to….
- X is,….while Y is more likely to….
- Compared with X, Y is less likely to
Thay vì đi vào vấn đề như cách 1 thì cách 2 các em có thể nêu câu mời chào ra trước là có rất nhiều điều khác nhau, rồi sau đó mới list những điểm khác nhau ra, lưu ý là nên có supporting idea và examples nhé
- Personally / As I see it / From my point of view, there is / are a variety of / a couple of / heaps of / a few differences between them
- Firstly, unlike X, Y….
- Besides, I also consider that X tend to…
Trong dạng câu hỏi này, các bạn cần nắm vững về cấu trúc so sánh trong tiếng anh (tất cả các thể loại so sánh). Từ vựng, câu trúc về đối lập, tương đông dùng trong IELTS SPEAKING
Các câu trả lời tham khảo:
What are the differences between big shops and small shops?
Well, compared with big shops, small shops definitely have a smaller range of goods since they only focus on daily necessities, like vegetables, snacks, beverages, kitchen stuff.What’s more, it may take a longer time to shop in a big shop, while buying things from small shops are much handier when the only thing you need to do is to ask the shop owner for things you want to purchase, then they will pack things for you. For example, suppose that I am cooking and I realise that I have run out of salt, it is impossible for me to get it from a big shop like Walmart or sth like that since it is too crowded at the time and I have to queue, waiting for paying, while the grocery store near my house rapidly helps deliver it straightaway
Tham khảo từ vựng:
- the city centre fails to have enough room / space for themhoặc là dùng cụm the city centre is too much cramped for space: quá chật chội
- Chain store: chuỗi cửa hàng
Example: These days, most towns in the UK are full of chain stores and there are very few independent retailers left.
- Greengrocer: tiệm bán rau, hoa quả
- Butcher: cửa hàng bán thịt
- Bakery: tiệm bánh
- Drugstore: tiệm thuốc và các sản phẩm các nhân khác
- Newsagents: sạp báo
- Multi – complex building : tòa nhà phức hợp nhiều tầng (tích hợp nhiều loại hình giải trí)
Example: Time saving from shopping from such multi-complex buildings could be a significant factor.
- Must – have products: những sản phẩm cần phải có
- Consumerism: sự tiêu thụ, mua sắm (nói chung)
Example: While some manufactured goods certainly make life easier, unchecked consumerism has many negative effects on the lives of individuals and the health of society.
- Knock-down price: giá cực rẻ
- Extravagant (adj): đắt đỏ, xa hoa
Example: The product does not live up to the extravagant claims of the advertisers.
- Over – priced (adj): mắc hơn giá trị của sản phẩm thực tế
- Reasonable (adj): hợp lý, vừa phải
- Be value for money / worth the cost : đáng đồng tiền
- Big brand names: những thương hiệu tên tuổi
Example: Big brand names often attract a great number of customers. This is primarily because products with major brands are often of great quality and reliability.
- Throw-away society: xã hội có xu hướng sử dụng hang hóa phung phí (sử dụng vài lần rồi bỏ)
Example: Whilst the transition to throwaway societies is good for economic growth, it’s leading to a huge waste problem
- Recreational activities: những hoạt động giải trí
Example: Nowadays, shopping is being considered to be a type of recreational activities.
2. What are the differences between men and women in ways of expressing anger?
Firstly, unlike women, men are more likely to express anger in a direct way, such as arguing or fighting. This is because men are much more aggressive with a very bad temper, whereas women tend to be more calm and they dont want mix things out.
- Confide in sb: tâm sự với ai
- (to be) sick and tired of something|someone : to be annoyed, angry, or upset about something or someone and you can’t tolerate it anymore
Example: I’m so sick and tired of the neighbours next door singing karaoke all night long every weekend!
- (to) freak out: to be angry, worried, or scared by something
Example: I was absolutely freaking out (worried) about my upcoming exam because I hadn’t prepared at all
- get on someone’s nerves: when something really irritates or annoys somebody
Example: My little brother really gets on my nerves when he won’t help me do the house chores.
- (to) drive someone crazy|mad: when someone is irritated or annoyed by someone or something
Example Getting stuck in traffic jams during rush hour really drives me crazy!
- It really drives my neighbours mad when I play my music loudly late at night.
- make your blood boil: when something makes you angry or extremely annoyed (similar to get on your nerves but stronger)
ExampleThe way people drive in this city really makes my blood boil sometimes!
3. Tham khảo các IDEAS về emotions
- show your emotions
- I’m angry with a friend or someone in my family, it’s best to tell them what the problem is and try to express how I feel. However, I don’t think it helps to argue with people when you’re angry; it’s better to control the anger and explain what’s wrong.
- The stereotypical view is that women are more emotional, and in my experience there is some truth in this; my mother, for example, tends to show her feelings much more readily than my father. However, I’m sure that there are exceptions to the stereotype.
- I think that boys are often taught from an early age not to cry. Also, boys are aware that their friends might see it as a sign of weakness if they show their feelings. Perhaps girls are brought up to be more sensitive to their friends’ feelings.
- I felt frustrated and powerless because there was nothing I could do to change the situation, and I had no idea how long I would be sitting there waiting. When I finally saw the reason for the congestion, I was relieved that I was close to getting past the roadworks, but I still felt a bit stressed knowing that I was half an hour late.
B. Cách trả lời câu hỏi về ưu nhược điểm trong IELTS Speaking Part 3
1. What are the pros and cons of…?
- Nêu 2 ưu điểm (Nhớ ở mỗi main idea cũng phải có supporting idea và example nhé)
- Nếu 1 khuyết điểm (cũng phải có supporting idea và example nhé)
- Well, … is beneficial in many ways
- Firstly, ưu điểm 1 (Supporting idea >> Example)
- More importantly, / Most importantly,…
- Yet, when it comes to the drawbacks, I have to say that…
- Pros and cons
- Advantages & disadvantages
- Benefits & drawbacks
- Merits & Demerits
- Everything has 2 sides and so does traveling alone ==> Dùng cái này nếu cho rằng pros = cons
Xét ví dụ:
Firstly, they can take care of you, such as providing meals and doing laundry for you. In fact, old people are usually retired, so they have a lot of time to do household chores with great care.
More importantly, the old may give you family companionship. Whenever you feel down, they can give you comfort or provide recommendations and suggestions. Take myself as an example, anytime I find myself not confident with any important decisions in life, I will seek advice from my grandparents who has a wealth of experience.
2. What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of raising pets?
3. Học thêm từ vựng về chủ đề pets:
- pets are loyal companions to human
- Especially for those who adopt pets when they were just newborns, these animals are like the precious children to many families.
- taking him to the park, feeding him with milk and training him with many cool tricks.
- I am allergic to dog fur
- exotic animals like lions or giraffes
- A lot of Vietnamese children grow up with fond memories about their puppies as their childhood best friend
- allow us to keep pets in our units
- disturb other occupants
- an animal lover
- sometimes the medication is much more expensive than humans when they get ill
- loyal and playful.
- serve as guards in our houses.
C. Cách trả lời câu hỏi về sự thay đổi trong IELTS Speaking part 3
1. How have/ has… changed recently in your conutry?
- Nêu 1 ý ở quá khứ
- Nêu 1-2 ý ở hiện tại (nói về sự thay đổi)
- Generally speaking, people used to… In a traditional and conventional way, such as… (Nhớ cho supporting idea >> Example)
- But now, an increasing number of people choose to…, including…(Nhớ cho supporting idea >> Example)
- From a bygone age: một thời đã qua
Well, people from a bygone age used to communicate with each other in traditional ways, such as making phone calls, writing letters and sending telegrams. So, it was extremely inconvenient at that time if you want to connect with your family members overseas. Take myself as an example, 15 years ago, I and my mom had to go to an internet shop to connect with my auntie, and at that time its expensive also.
Ở mỗi ý tốt nhất là đều có supporting idea & example nhé
2. Học thêm từ mới về Wedding
- We come to share happiness with groom, bride, their families and wish them a love and luck forever
- bring some wedding gifts to their best ceremony ever
- wedding is a memorable ceremony of a couple, marking the time when they decide to tie the knot and start their own family together
- come to share the happy moment with them
- In the weddings, groom and bride walk down the aisle together
- the groom puts the wedding ring onto the bride’s finger
- The guests witness and give them the sincere congratulations from the bottom of their heart on marriage
- a shirt and black pants for men and a beautiful dress mixed with high-heeled shoes are common for guests who are invited to a wedding
- In Vietnamese weddings, guests also comprise friends and colleagues of broom’s and bride’s parents, too.
- it is really important to draw up a guest list to make sure that you don’t forget to invite important people
- start a family with … 2 months after their engagement
- They got to know each other 4 years ago and easily fell in love, then this relationship led to a memorable wedding that I attended two weeks ago
- sb is in the guest list
- wish them a permanent love in their family life
- it was a chance to witness my beautiful close friend in a wedding dress after ups and downs in love
- a luxurious / ordinary wedding anniversary
- carefully prepared wedding anniversary looks luxurious and bright with full of flowers and lights
- Women want to tie the knot with men for several reasons. Firstly, they want to have a person who they can count on, together go though ups and downs and share the burdens in life
- lead a stable life
- some women have high self esteem
- they dont want to be restricted in a marriage in which they cannot enjoy full freedom in their life
- cope with struggles in family life
- some of them have cold feet about marrying because they are scared of a divorce or engagement break – off for example
- financial independence and a negative attitude of people to love
- Most people, even females, can earn their living by themselves. They no longer have to depend on others financially, so marriage is not an essential way to settle down, but they can definitely lead a stable life alone
- all relationships have ups and downs, but instead of working at the relationship, many people choose to separate or even divorce
- a long-lasting marriage
- have a stable income
- pay for our children’s upbringing cost such as tuition fee, hospital fee
- we need to have a moderate salary to cover those needs
- Marriage will be on the brink of breaking up if we are not mature enough, and I think we are only responsible after reaching 25
Bài viết trên thầy đã giải đáp cho câu hỏi về sự khác biệt, câu hỏi về ưu nhược điểm và câu hỏi về sự thay đổi là câu hỏi khá phổ biến trong IELTS Speaking Part 3. Chúc các em học tốt và nhớ đừng quên theo dõi tuhocielts9.com và Group Tự học PTE-IELTS 9.0 để học thêm những kiến thức bổ ích nhé.
Xem thêm các bài viết hay về IELTS Speaking dưới đây:
|Tự học Speaking Part 3 như thế nào cho hiệu quả?|
|PRONUNCIATION – Điểm chạm quan trọng nhất với tiếng Anh|
|Cách kéo dài câu trả lời trong Ielts Speaking Part 1,2,3|
Share this post
Có thể bạn sẽ thích
Opinion Essay thuộc dạng đề phổ biến nhất của IELTS Writing Task 2. Tuy nhiên, dạng
A. Cấu trúc bài thi IELTS Listening Thí sinh dự thi IELTS sẽ làm bài